Beautiful and Environmentally Friendly Metal Roofing
Get the beauty of natural metal on your home with strength that will last a lifetime! Natural Metals develop a protective layer or patina as they age. They are ideal for urban districts or historic settings because the surface desired will blend seamlessly into the surroundings. They are environmentally friendly natural products with 100% recyclability. Unlike asphalt, a metal roof won’t crack, curl or peel as it ages, and can last a lifetime.
Natural Metal Roofing Benefits:
- Durable: Metal is designed to last up to 50 years, no matter what the weather throws at you.
- Energy Efficient: A new roof can help reduce your energy bills.
- Beautiful: Natural metals look great and develop a beautiful patina as they age.
- Increase Value: A new roof, especially a metal one, can increase the value of your home and may even qualify you for a homeowner’s insurance discount.
- Variety: We have lots of colors to choose from to complement your home.
Metal Roofing Experts Serving York, West Chester, Allentown and the Surrounding Areas
Make a life-long investment in your home with metal roofing. Durability is one of the top reasons consumers report choosing metal roofing for their homes. A metal roof can last fifty years or more and require very little maintenance. Get beauty that will last a lifetime! A metal roof can reduce your energy bills by reducing energy loss in your home. Plus, severe local weather trends such as snow, ice, hail, high winds, tornadoes, firestorms & hurricanes can wreak havoc on an asphalt roof.
Homeowners in York, West Chester, Allentown and the surrounding areas contact us to request a quote or for additional information about how your home can benefit our natural metal roofing system. You can also check out our other high quality metal roofing styles like our shingle, shake and vertical panels.