Keep Plants Thriving All Year Long with A Garden Window
Garden windows are most often used in the kitchen area to add a light filled space and a fresh vibrant appearance. Because garden windows extend outward, they have a wonderful 3D look to them. Aside from looking beautiful and unique, garden windows can also serve as a mini-greenhouse as they provide a great place for plants, herbs and even vegetables to thrive. Most garden windows open on the side making for a pleasant flow of fresh air.
Garden Window Benefits:
- Sunlight: With multiple sides to capture light, you can have more light at more hours of the day.
- Adds Space: Since it is extended from your home you get extra space for plants and other decorative items.
- Beauty: Our windows look great and will last a lifetime.
- Variety: We have a variety of colors, styles and other options available to customize your windows.
- Great For Keeping Plants: It acts like a mini greenhouse so growing plants all year long is easy.
- Energy Efficient: Our windows are designed to reduce energy bills and we have a variety of energy efficient options like argon gas and low-e.
Factory Trained Replacement Window Installers in York, West Chester, Allentown and the Surrounding Areas
Appleby Systems has been installing high quality home improvement products since 1977. We can custom fit any of our windows to any opening in your home. We can help you reduce your energy bills, increase your home’s resale value and keep your home more comfortable with new windows made in our very own factory. Our installers are factory trained and can walk you through your window options to help you choose the perfect solution for your home. When you choose Appleby Systems for your new windows, you can count on factory direct prices on great products because we manufacture our own windows.
Contact us today for a free, in home estimate, or check out our other products like replacement doors and attic insulation.